Julia Rose Content
Just the Beginning
Let's get to know each other!
I'm excited you've arrived here. I'd love to learn more about your social media and/or content writing needs.
Let's use this time for a free, no-obligation phone call where I uncover who you are and what you're looking for, and see if we're a good fit to work together.
**To make the most of our time, come prepared with either a problem or specific project in mind, and an idea of your available budget for working with me.**
Let's get you some content that matters. Not an after-thought, my content has a clear purpose and tone. *JARGON FREE*.
Starting with a 45-minute consultation to determine your needs, I'll prepare a proposal for how we can best work together given your budget.
- website copywriting and editing
- blog and article writing (starting at $175 per blog post)
- research report (white papers, longer research documents)
- email marketing / newsletter writing
- press release writing
Blogs, Blogs, Blogs! *November*
*Special Offer for November only!*
Let's get you 3 well-written blog posts (between 500-1000 words), a discovery session, and edits!
Starting with a 30-minute conversation about your business & content needs, we'll consider:
- Whether you have a clear content direction and brand voice, or do you need to brainstorm topics and tone?
- Your desired blog post length (500 words? 750?)
- Best blogging platforms for your biz
- What research we need to knock this out of the park
The Full Social Strategy
Strategy; the key to long-term success!
This package starts at $2125
- 1 hr consult where I uncover your goals
- Insights/data into the target audience & how to reach them
- Competitive analysis
- Audit of current strategy & recos to improve
- Meaningful metrics
- 6 completed posts with images, captions, hashtags, and optimal posting times for FB/Insta
- Checklist for daily, weekly, & monthly activities to grow a sustainable & engaged audience
- 2 follow up meets to
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?